UPDATED AT 1.42 AGAIN.
just woke up.
am so tired.
watched the match yesterday.
liverpool won the champions league.
i'm absolutely feeling euphoric beyond words.
(:
school was a total bore yesterday.
watched some sick pervertic stuffs.
slacked in class.
had a few rounds of daidee.
followed by some house meeting.
went eunice's house with liting.
slacked a lot.
before me and eunice turned serious,
so we rushed through the whole project.
reached home at 8.
today,they'll be coming over for a swim with me.
:)
liting,pratahh and eunice.
and yay!
jaima is joining us too!
it will be a fun fun day!
hope so!
then i can forget all my sorrows!
haha.
waiting for them to finish school.
then they can come over.
its still pretty early.
so yeah.
that's about it.
I'm torn between silence and violent expression;
tired of believing everyone wants to care
"I Am An Illusion"
Take this confusion
Running round my head
Take back my unkind words
Lay that weight on me instead
I'm the place where everything turns sour
Where you gonna run to now
Wrong step
We got off track
We need someone to help us get back now
Worn thin
Awful state I was in
I believe I was losing me now I'm found
I am found
But I'm not real anymore
I am an illusion
I am the damage
I am the relief
Sometimes I'm people
I never hoped that I would be
If I take in whatever they turn out
What's that gonna make me now
Don't you understand
I'm not real anymore
I am an illusion
Wrong step
We got off track
We need someone to help us get back now
Worn thin
Awful state I was in
I believe they were fooling me
Now I'm down
I am down
But I'm not real anymore
I am an illusion